Virtual IT Director
When you are looking at your operating costs or how to drive your business forwards IT is often a key driver for growth and efficiency but choosing a solution yourself can be frustrating when every vendor says they’re product is the best.
We are often asked by company owners/directors to advise on what is the best solution for their needs and so developed the Virtual IT Director service enabling you to use our senior technical team as and when you need them by, in effect, hiring a technical director for just as long as you need whether it is a day, a week or a longer term regular engagement.
We see many times how difficult it is to get advice by recruiting in house IT staff. Particularly at senior levels, recruiting and retaining good people is difficult, time consuming and expensive.
Expertise at a fraction of the cost
Using the Virtual IT Director service means you benefit from all the expertise you need at a fraction of the cost of employing equivalent staff. You benefit from independent advice, building and supporting your strategy and finding the most efficient and best value solutions for your needs.
Whether you need advice for a particular project or an on-going engagement at a fixed cost - Virtual IT Director can be tailored to fit with a block of time or on-going arrangement.
How does a Virtual IT Director work?
Below are examples of how your business can benefit from a Virtual IT Director…
- Review of potential IT/Cloud service providers. E.g. when considering a new cloud service or line of business application.
- Business process analysis, potential efficiency/savings report and development roadmap.
- Cyber Security Audit, Testing and Advice.
- Cost/Benefit comparisons of price sensitive services such as telecoms.
- Advice before and during IT purchases/projects to ensure maximum ROI.
- Reducing IT spend with clear planning and consolidation.
- On-going support at board/management meetings including IT roadmap.
- Current State review, recommendations and follow ups.
For clear and trusted business IT advice call 01484 779 020
Speak to the team
Enter your details below & we will call you back to discuss how P2 can help make IT simple.